In this post, I want to share with you a video tutorial that I made on how to paint skeletons. The skeletons that I am painting are 28mm Skeleton Warriors by Wargames Atlantic.
Whether you are working with Games Workshop Warhammer (or Age of Sigmar) skeletons, Mantic Kings of War Skeletons, or any other skeletons including those for Oathmark, you can use the steps in this tutorial to paint those figures too. The method below is quick and easy.
Now, let’s get into that video.
How to Paint Skeletons Video Tutorial
Below is my video tutorial. If the embedded file does not work, use this link here.
If you want more, below are some suggested links related to these miniatures.
If you use these, Must Contain Minis receives a small commission. You can quickly identify which links help this site with a commission by the word “Affiliate” beside it.
- Vortex Paint Mixer [Affiliate]
- Heavy Duty Vortex Mixer [Affiliate]
- The Army Painter on Amazon [Affiliate]
- The Army Painter Paints on Wayland Games [Affiliate]
- Wargames Atlantic Search on Amazon [Affiliate]
- Wargames Atlantic Skeletons on Amazon [Affiliate]
- Wargames Atlantic Skeletons on Wayland Games [Affiliate]
- Wargames Atlantic on Wayland Games [Affiliate]
Related Articles and Videos…
Below are a bunch of related stories and videos.
- Video Review of these Miniatures
- Written version of this tutorial with the colour recipe I used on these miniatures
- Written review of Wargames Atlantic Skeletons
- How to paint miniatures for RPGs Video
- How to paint Space Marines Video
Wrapping it up…
Thank you for joining me in this very quick tutorial on how to paint skeletons for whatever game you are into. Be sure to follow my YouTube channel and to come back to this site again.
Until next time, Happy Gaming Everyone!!!