One of the many things that I like to do is keep a watch on the miniatures market. One thing that I saw this week that I would like to share with my readers is that Dave Graffam Models is having a sale on his excellent Paper Terrain Models over at DriveThruRPG. Personally, I have gamed with paper terrain many times and I feel it is a great way to set up a great looking table on a small budget.
The Dave Graffam files are fairly inexpensive, print fairly well and are easy to make. If you are looking for terrain for Bolt Action, Gaslands, Blood & Plunder or any other miniatures games, this sale might be able to help you out. If you visit the site, read through the descriptions. Many of the models come with multiple skins and many different looking models can be printed off with the same kit. Many of these kits can also be printed in different scales from 15mm to 30mm to fit your gaming needs.
Some of the Models
Be sure to check out the full line of sale models at DriveThruRPG, but some of the ones that caught my eye are listed below. The prices below are in Canadian Dollars, so, if you American, your costs will be even less!
- A 28mm Ship that would be fun for Fantasy or Medieval Based Game for $2.59.
- An absolutely awesome looking 48″ by 48″ gaming mat for Gaslands for $2.59.
- Some Gaslands Gaming Accessories for $5.11 (not a sale item but still very affordable).
- A 15mm to 30mm Church usable in many game settings including Medieval, Fantasy, and WW2 for $2.59.
- Spaceport containers for $2.59 to fit in with your Sci-Fi Games.
- A really cool Inn for 28mm Gaming.
- A Budget Bundle with for models good for a Blood & Plunder or Medieval / Fantasy Settings. $25.80.
There are also a few free or “pay what you want” kits that you can check out.
Of course, the sale covers many other models by Dave Graffam that might fit your gaming needs too. Hopefully this quick post will be of interest to some of my readers.
Wrapping it Up…
This quick post is again just because I saw something that my readers might enjoy. Check the sale out. There is nothing wrong with gaming with paper models. I have done it and from time-to-time, I still do. It is a very affordable way to set up a good looking table. In the interest of full disclosure, we do have an affiliate sales relationship with DriveThruRPG and if you purchase something from there after using one of the links on this site, you help us out financially.
Until next time, Happy Gaming Everyone!!!